Pirate versus Sharks
EM|hotel Europa Monetti
We will start in the afternoon of the first day with a warm-up ride, considering a section of our route “In Terra Straniera” without reaching San Marino, but “cutting” from Coriano to San Savino, Croce di Montecolombo, Morciano di Romagna and returning to Cattolica. Sufficient for a first taste of the characteristics of our fantastic territory. On the second day we will face the first challenge and following our route “Il Cielo del Pirata”, we will set off with a single objective in mind: the legendary climb to reach the Cippo di Carpegna! Maybe it’s because it’s Pantani, maybe it’s because of the beauty of the place, but the emotion you feel is truly unique. But be careful, because … the slope of the Cippo does not give discounts to anyone! Here we are on the third day with the second challenge and, following our route “Granfondo Squali” you will pass immediately in front of the Aquarium of Cattolica to imagine being in the “starting cages” of the start. You will then face a challenging tour by touching the towns of Gradara, Monte Altavelio, Montegridolfo, Tavullia, and the legendary “Panoramica” with Fiorenzuola di Focara and Gabicce Monte, along what is probably the most spectacular of the various routes followed in the various editions of the Granfondo degli Squali. On returning to the hotel it will be time to take stock … who won the challenge? … the Pirate or the Shark in you?
This offer include
– Accommodation in double room SMART typology
– Many bike services and a secure bike room with 24-hour video surveillance system.
– Access to the Fitness Studio equipped with Technogym machines.
– A la carte dinner at the “Biancosale” restaurant.
– Expert cycling guide of the area (Italian/English language).
– Substantial bike-brunch on return from challenges.
– Washing service for technical clothing.
– Road bike hire: BIANCHI or ORBEA.
Prices are per person in double room and are based on at least 2-night stay with half board.
Bianchi Infinito All Road con cambio Shimano Ultegra
BIanchi Intenso con cambio Shimano Ultegra o Shimano 105
Bianchi road bike Hall