Lake Garda and Campiglio on 2 wheels
Valid from 01/04/2023 to 31/10/2023Bike Hotel Caravel
Lake Garda and Campiglio on 2 wheels
from € 70 / per person, per day with B&BGet this offer
Our tour starts at Lake Garda, with its spectacular deep blue waters, and takes us to the peaks of Madonna di Campiglio, between streams, Alpine pastures and mountain refuges surrounded by emerald green.
Cycling through the natural surroundings of Adamello Brenta Nature Park means coming across marmots and roe deer, plunging into the woods and quenching your thirst with fresh spring water: a thrilling scenario for both experts looking for tours to test themselves, and for those tackling the adventure of a cycling holiday for the first time.
You’ll find more than 20 MTB itineraries in Val Rendena and the surrounding area: the ones we like best include dirt roads with a stop off at a refuge and a few cable car sections.
If you want to explore Valle del Chiese on your bike, you must take a trip to Valle di Daone or Val di Fumo or the famous “Giro dell’Orizzonte” or a ride up to Cima Tombea, with views that sweeps from the Brenta Dolomites to Lake Idro and back towards Lake Garda.
The easiest route that’s suitable for everyone is the Val Rendena cycle path: 25 kilometres along the banks of the River Sarca to Carisolo.
The 6-night package includes 3 nights at Hotel Caravel and 3 nights in a splendid 4-star superior hotel with spectacular panoramic views of Madonna di Campiglio which also includes access to the wellness centre, where you can relax and stretch your muscles after a busy day.
This offer include
3 nights at Hotel Caravel:
- Bed and XXL breakfast and energy corner with fresh, energy and protein products and a great variety of premium foods.
- Monitored bicycle storage: large monitored storage room with small workshop, tools for repairs and a compressor for inflating tyres.
- Washing corner: bicycle washing corner.
- Charging station: charging point for electric bikes
- Maps and routes: we provide everything you need to get to know the most beautiful and secret corners of Lake Garda
- One month’s free subscription to the PRO+ version of the OUTDOOR ACTIVE App to access all routes even offline, save your itineraries and share them with friends
- Garda Guest Card: free issue of the card that includes numerous free or discounted visits, tastings and activities on Garda Trentino
- Free access to the outdoor pool with sun loungers, sun umbrellas and towels
- Discounted bike hire: 10% discount for bike hire from our partners
- 10% discount for access to Garda Thermae spa (swimming pool, sauna, Turkish bath)
- 15% discount for entry to Le Busatte adventure park (aerial courses in the middle of woodland)
3 nights in a 4-star hotel in Madonna di Campiglio:
- Bed and breakfast with a rich buffet of fresh sweet and savoury locally-sourced foods
- Access to the wellness centre with use of the pool, sauna, Turkish bath, sensory shower and relaxation room
- Shuttle bus to the town centre and ski lifts
- DoloMeetCard: lots of free or discounted services in Madonna di Campiglio, Pinzolo and Val Rendena, including all summer transport in the area and in Trentino, excursions, sports activities, entrance to museums and castles in the province
- Monitored bicycle storage
- Discounted bike hire
- Activities in the Dolomiti Natural Wellness programme: sensory activities to discover a new form of wellness in touch with nature (yoga in the woods, embracing trees, walking barefoot on grass or through streams and much more)
From € 420 per person for 6 nights
*THE GOURMET GUIDE RECOMMENDS:
Wine tasting at Enoteca Ballardini wine store in Madonna di Campiglio: speck and Alpine cheeses paired with Teroldego and Gewurztraminer wines, an UNMISSABLE EXPERIENCE!!! (€30 per person)
Services available subject to payment of a fee:
- Specialist guide €110 3/4 hours, €200 full day (for groups of 1 to 7 people)
- Lunch Box: possibility of preparing snacks and packed lunches to be enjoyed during the day’s excursions
- Energy foods: drinks, snack bars and energy foods for sale in the hotel reception
- Laundry: laundry service for sportswear
- Shuttle service: available to help cyclists reach the starting points of the furthest excursions or for recovery in the event of a breakdown or accident (extra)