HELLO, I'M STEFANO POLETTI
YOUR BIKE MANAGER AT HOTEL L'APPRODO
I love spending time on my bike, discovering new itineraries and sharing my experience with other people.
My motto is “enjoy the rustick life”
|01.Wonderful routesboth around the lakes and mountains, maps available||02.Free storage roomand laundry service|
|03.Energetic breakfastwith vitamins corner and takeaway meals for athletes|
Get a quick quote
Double room street side
Twin or double room, bathroom with shower, balcony street side, TV sat, direct line telephone, free wi-fi.
Double room lake view
Double room, king size bed or twin beds, balcony lake view, bathroom with shower, TV-Sat, direct phone, free wi-fi.
Hotel Ristorante L'Approdo - Infos
Hotel Ristorante L'Approdo opened from April, 10 to October, 18
How to reach the hotel
From Milan Malpensa International Airport
– A26 direction Gravellona Toce-Alessandria Exit Arona, SS229 Borgomanero, Gozzano, Orta.
From the south
– A8 Milan-Varese Como
– A26 Gravellona Toce – Alessandria
exit Arona, SS229 Borgomanero, Gozzano, Orta.
– A4 Turin-Trieste, after Greggio
– A26 Direction Gravellona Toce
Borgomanero exit, SS229 Borgomanero, Gozzano, Orta.
From the north
– exit Bellinzona Sud, Locarno, Verbania, Gravellona Toce, Omegna, follow the direction of Lake Orta.
from Lausanne – Brig
– Col du Simplon, from Domodossola towards Milan, exit Gravellona Toce, Omegna, follow the direction of Lake Orta.
Road tours nearby the hotel
MTB tours nearby the hotel
The shores of Lake Orta lend themselves perfectly to a cycle tour of excellence: the lake offers the right mix of athletic commitment, scenic beauty and typical gastronomy. From the blue of the lake to the dark green of the ridge woods, you pedal on the plain or uphill, in BDC or MTB, climbing from one lake to another or sailing on the water, by boat with a bike in tow.