BIKE WEEK FROM € 420 TO € 630
|See the hotel pictures|
38038 - Tesero
phone +39 0462 813244
fax +39 0462 814553
Road Bike & Triathlon |
Mountain Bike & Downhills |
Leisure Cycling & E-Bike |
Good morning from Hotel Scoiattolo and the Alpe di Pampeago, surrounded by the Forest of Violins and very close to the peaks of Latemar, between the provinces of Trento and Bolzano, surrounded by the unique landscapes of the Dolomites.
In Val di Fiemme you will experience the thrill of reliving one of the most exciting stages of the Tour of Italy and the Marcialonga Cycling.
You will find lots of mountain bike trails and even a new downhill path, or if you lilke the road bike there are 50 km of cycle path through the valleys of Fiemme and Fassa… landscape, emotions and sensations to live !
In our bike hotel you’ll find :
• bike garage with water hose, for cleaning the bike and tools for small repairs
• bike route maps and info
• washer and dryer for sports clothing
• Shuttle service with bike racks
• big screen to watch foto & video with your frinds
Once you are back, pamper yourself in our new SPA ‘Reign of King Laurin’ with turkish bath , infrared cabin Luis Trenker, bio sauna, Finnish sauna in the lodge and relaxation area with herbal teas, also heated indoor swimming pool and hot tub on the terrace.
The sportsman knows that a healty diet is above all..
Our breakfast buffet with sweet, savory and bio food.
Our daily menu always includes a typical dish and local products as well as organic ingredients, a style of life that we like to share with our guests.
Gluten-free dishes on the menu . Our restaurant is part of the Italian Celiac Association
For accommodation you can choose between :
• comfort room, spacious and comfortable , with bathroom and TV, balcony and minibar
• new one, modern and stylish , spacious and comfortable , with brand new Simmons mattress for a perfect rest, private balcony, large tv, new generation bathroom with double sink and shower tub.
We assure seriousness and joy in welcoming ,
And thank you for your attention
Fam Piazzi and staff of Hotel Squirrel