BIKE WEEK FROM € 350 TO € 560
|See the hotel pictures|
Via Freita, 1709
phone +39 0342 996633
fax +39 0342 996037
Road Bike & Triathlon |
Mountain Bike & Downhills |
Leisure Cycling & E-Bike |
The resort of Livigno (1816 metres), a favourite destination for skiers, also provides a fantastic setting for the world of mountain biking during the summer months.
As the capital of the world MTB championships in 2005, Livigno has fully exploited its potential attractions for cycling enthusiasts.
Livigno provides a whole network of GPS-mapped cycle paths, extending for over 3200 kilometres. MTB enthusiasts at any level of fitness and training will discover an almost infinite number of safe routes, offering an ideal mixture of enjoyment and thrills.
Thanks to its perfect altitude level, many cross country cyclists come here for training, but the area is also popular with free ride enthusiasts, thanks to the famous MOTTOLINO BIKE PARK.
Our most celebrated guests have included Hans “No Way” Rey and Danny MacAskill , who have provided several testimonials for our locality in the form of adrenaline-fuelled videos!
Finally, our very own PARADISO BIKE HOTEL provides the ideal answer for every category of cyclist, both MTB and road bike enthusiasts.
We offer a huge range of excellent services for cyclists:
• Bike centre, including safe bike store with CCTV cameras, bike wash and coin-operated laundry, large workshop with all basic tools and maps of local routes
• Wellness and fitness centre
• Buffet breakfast with international selection, and choice of dinner menus featuring typical local dishes, special menus for athletes (on request) and generous vegetable buffet
• Bike tutor service with our special guides(www.mtblivigno.eu) offering accompanied tours
• Shuttle service provided for airport or luggage transfer
• Special terms at local bike shop with express mechanical repair service (ready in 24 hours)
• Special arrangement with Mottolino bike park
• Agreement with Aquagranda wellness park