BIKE WEEK FROM € 413 TO € 903
|See the hotel pictures|
Viale Antonio Gramsci, 87
phone +39 0541 697082
fax +39 0541 696159
Road Bike & Triathlon |
Mountain Bike & Downhills |
Leisure Cycling & E-Bike |
365 opportunities for your biking holiday.
A passion for cycling has been rife at the Hotel Boemia of Riccione for over 10 years, with specific services for those with lifestyles centred on bicycles. The Hotel, which is open all year round, is very close to the sea and the town centre. Riccione (known as the Green Pearl of the Adriatic) is an ideal departure point for excursions into the countryside embracing Romagna, Marche, Umbria and Tuscany.
Plains, gently rolling hills and steep climbs, routes of varying difficulty which adapt to your degree of preparation and your bike, from mountain bikes to new-generation e-bikes.
Whatever the weather and season, the time is right to organize your biking stay. From the hot Romagna summer to mild autumn and spring, and even the cold winter of the Tuscany-Emilia Apennines.
At the Hotel Boemia of Riccione, the entire staff is ready to provide you with the bike experience of a lifetime, right from the very moment you set foot in the hotel.
Matteo and Marco welcome you with the best of smiles. Nestor helps you with the luggage and shows you a safe deposit area for your inseparable bike. Venanzio, your bike tutor, provides advice on the most suitable cycling routes. Friendliness, hospitality and targeted assistance to make your stay unforgettable. Here, you’ll find nothing missing: from an energy breakfast prepared specifically for athletes, to the daily notice board updated with itineraries, right up to the heated swimming pool open all year round.
Our services for a super bike holiday
– Energy, protein-rich breakfast available as early as 6.30 am
– Snack with fruit, sandwiches and water for the rides
– Tour with expert bike guides
– Safe bike deposit fully equipped for small repairs
– Sports clothes laundry
– Free bike rucksack
– Detailed maps and routes
– S.O.S. Bike along route and bike recovery if required
– Road bike, mtb, e-bike rental, etc. with leading brands
– Afternoon bike buffet/barbecue in farm tourism complex with tasting
– Buffet dinner with specialities prepared by chef Fabio
– Notice board with presentation of daily routes and tours
– Free access to the heated outdoor pool, open all year round
– Free transfer from and to Riccione railway station, Rimini airport (Ancona/Bologna airports with extra charge)
– Programme of activities for accompanying persons