Cycling Holidays in Prosecco Area
Here, where time seems to stand still; here, were the latticework of vineyards has overlooked the rolling hills for centuries; here, where tradition and passion for vine cultivation are recurring elements; here, where every turn of the pedal offers something thrilling.
- Instagram feed not found.
1. Monte Grappa is the front door of the Dolomites; the entryway to the highest peaks
2. The Prosecco Area has recently been nominated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site
3. The diverse scents and colours that come with each season are always able to offer something different to your bicycle outings
4. For off-road routes lovers, road surfaces are mostly sand-clay or white roads