Cycling Holidays in Lagorai Dolomites
Extending across the Eastern Trentino region, the Lagorai Dolomites include the nearby Fiemme Valley, Fassa Valley, Pinè Plateau and the Valsugana Valley. While offering more than 1,100 km of off-road trails, from here visitors can take on the challenge of legendary climbs such as the San Pellegrino pass or the Pordoi.
Over 1,000 kilometres of off-road routes meandering through forests, meadows, Alpine lakes and two nature parks (that of Mount Corno and that of the Paneveggio Pale di San Martino).
1. You will be pedalling along legendary climbs such as the San Pellegrino Pass or the nearby Pordoi;
2. The mild bottom of the Cembra Valley is dotted with vineyards;
3. The slopes of the Lagorai Dolomites overlook many valleys including the Fiemme Valley, the Pinè Plateau and the Mocheni Valley, perfect routes for covering kilometres without accumulating any difference in altitude
4. The trails unwind at an altitude of over 2,000 metres, between the wild peaks of the Lagorai Chain, where the rocks conserve the water forming numerous lakes;
5. Challenging climbs, thrilling descents and breathtaking views: this is the magic formula of the Lagorai Dolomites;
6. The toughest and best trained riders cannot forgo the Grand Tour of the Lagorai Dolomites: a distance of approximately 255 km to cover in 6 days;
7. On top of almost every peak of the Lagorai range, visitors will find a cross and a summit book to sign, marking their passage.