Cycling Holidays in Brenta Dolomites
The only Dolomite group that stands west of the Adige river, the Brenta Dolomites extend entirely within the boundaries of the Adamello-Brenta Natural Park. Admire the spectacle of the famous “alpenglow”, which magically colours the cliffs at dawn or dusk with colours ranging from yellow and red to pink and purple, until they disappear into the darkness of the night.
1. It is between these mountains and the nearby Non Valley that champions like Francesco Moser and Maurizio Fondriest enjoyed their first rides;
2. The climbs are longer than 10 km, but there are also flat and tranquil valley bottoms where you can ride in peace;
3. You can’t say that you were here without having cycled the whole tour of the Brenta Group.
4. The natural terrace of the Brenta Bike Park located at 2,100 meters above sea level, at the top of the Doss peak;
5. Cycling through the Adamello Brenta European Geoparks, one of the 50 parks recognised throughout Europe for its beauty and rarity.